Local singer-songwriter, Danielle Allard, is gearing up for her second Canadian tour, this time focusing on the East Coast. She will be holding a tour fundraising event at Live on Elgin on TONIGHT.
Her tour dates include:
• Moncton, NB: Plan B – June 15
• Fredericton, NB: Grimross Brewing – June 16
• St. John, NB: TBA – June 17
• Halifax, NS: The Rainbow Room – June 18
• Montreal, QC: Grumpy’s Bar – June 20
• Ottawa: Welcome Home Concert at Live on Elgin – June 21
As a strong supporter of our local community, Danielle donated over 25 performances to charity each year. She is honoured that so many have in turn stepped up to donate countless raffle and silent auction items for the fundraiser. Many musical friends will join her as guests for the evening including Sebastian Romanutti, Chris Zimmerman, and Dean Watson. Tina Wallace will be opening the show.
The tour fundraiser begins at 8:00PM Friday, May 20, 2016 at Live on Elgin, 220 Elgin St.